Friday, November 27, 2009

Letting My Students Show Their Creative Side

Learning to express yourself creatively can be one of the hardest, but most important lessons to learn. Although, I am not yet fully able to say I have learned this valuable lesson, I can still appreciate its importance. As a high school educator, it will be necessary for me to allow my students to show their creative side. While a formal education is important, we have to find new ways of reaching our classes. By letting them explore something they have been taught to keep in, could very well be the answer we all are looking for. This could allow for an opportunity of discovery and fulfillment of themselves. In my opinion, teachers can learn more from their students than can be taught in a classroom effectively. With this said, my class will be an open door for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment